Monday, June 16, 2008

My big debut!

Well, hello all. Let me introduce myself. I am a female college student from Oregon but am now living in New York hoping to find some success in the performing arts. Sounding cheesy yet? I go to AMDA and I'm in the intergrated program which is an intense training for musical theater. I was born and raised in Pennsylvania, first in Landsdown then Darby followed by Drexel Hill. My parents are divorced, my father is........for lack of a better word, a bit of a jackass. But I'm sure that's not a new concept, I hope to not be a boring rant about how I hate my parents cause they don't understand my so I'll wirte some bad poetry and post it on the internet for all to read because daddy never gave me attention. I lived with my mother while my father moved to Washington with my brother. When depression hit my mother and truency hit me I decided to move in with my father knowing I had no future living with my mother. With my father I was whipped into shape and an emotional wreck. But I'm sure that will come out in a matter of time. Over time my father remarried and we moved to Oregon. My senior year of high school my father kicked me out of the house and I lived with a woman in the town that was very by the book christian who didn't understand I had a life outside cleaning her house. Soon enough I was kicked out of that house as well and ended up back with my father where we acted like nothing ever happened. Then I was accepted to AMDA and my life changed for the better. Well, that's my life so far the abridged version. I'm sure I'll go into greater detail at a more reasonable hour. So long for now!

No comments: